Author Topic: How to start with my blog?  (Read 402 times)

Offline XteenSpinning

• View Profile
How to start with my blog?
« on: November 03, 2013, 04:07:02 PM »
I want to start blogging like some personal blogs will do. I don't know where to start. Please help me!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:07:02 PM by Guest »

Offline Spinninger

• View Profile
Re: How to start with my blog?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 04:23:47 PM »
Well, first off, you'd have to make your account with your preferred platform. There are a lot of websites that offer free blogging. Blogger, Wordpress, Tumblr, Livejournal are just some of the blogging platforms available in the web. You have the option to make a free account or a paid one that can hold your preferred domain name. Then you could customize your blog and start blogging already. For the most part, you can talk about your day or some other things you want to talk about. That's about it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:23:47 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningShoes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 04:34:38 PM »
Start by choosing what free blogging sites to use for your new blog. Some options are the following: Blogspot, Livejournal, Blogger, and Wordpress. Decide what type of blog you prefer so that it would help you come up with a domain name. Most blog websites provide a virtual tour for new members in order to acquaint new users with the features of the site. After registering, you are now set to post your first blog entry. Make sure you utilize the features of the blog like sharing and publicity features. Do remember that blogging is *n, yet it also requires responsible and ethical writing.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 04:34:38 PM by Guest »

Offline 888Exec

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 07:37:07 PM »
First I should let you know that before you start a blog, you should know how to blog and you are ready to commit to it. If you are ready, then you can start by choosing free online blogs to register. Then the second thing that you have to consider is the topics that you have to write in your blog, so make sure that you love it in order to make it work. Make it more personal by changing the features and customizing and you’re ready to begin!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:37:07 PM by Guest »

Offline SportsBest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 08:47:55 AM »
Personal blogs will depend on you on what you are comfortable to share to the public. I keep a personal blog and I limit it to outfit posts, love advices, and a bit of rants from poor services I get from restaurants and other companies. It’s personal, so you have the power to decide, but use this power with caution.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 08:47:55 AM by Guest »

Tags: