Author Topic: What Bird?  (Read 398 times)

Offline AngurisInternet

• View Profile
What Bird?
« on: October 30, 2013, 12:13:53 AM »
I love hearing birds sing. It is so simple and so natural for them. Do you know what species of bird can sing better than any other species?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:13:53 AM by Guest »

Offline NumSpinning

• View Profile
Re: What Bird?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 01:33:08 AM »
Oh how I love birds! You should hear a atiel parrot whistle and sing. You'll eat your heart out. They are known for their power*l, smooth whistle, which made them creative songsters that love to sing and whistle and show off their x-factor talent. And I found out that Amazon parrots have something to take pride on, too. They have a long and storied history as song masters in the wild. Amazons enjoy showing off their talents and like to be the center of attention, imagine that?! :lol:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:33:08 AM by Guest »

Offline NumSpinning

• View Profile
Re: What Bird?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 01:34:10 AM »
Oh let's not forget the specially- and well-bred canaries. For over centuries, the songs of canaries have inspired people but none are more beauti*l than the song canaries, which are bred specifically for their vocal abilities and distinct songs. The German roller has a soft tone, whereas the Spanish timbrado has a metallic sound that can be rather loud. The American singer, developed by breeding a roller canary to a border canary, is somewhere in the middle, with a melodic blend and a medium sound, and the Belgian waterslager is capable of singing unique watery notes. Who can beat that? Someone from Hollywood should start up a show that is like Birds Got Talent, eh? :D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:34:10 AM by Guest »

Tags: