Author Topic: I'm 15 and a girl  (Read 322 times)

Offline SpinningMdogg

• View Profile
I'm 15 and a girl
« on: October 29, 2013, 05:54:56 PM »
Lately I've been interested in getting myself into motocross. I've looked up things about it but I would like to get an experienced rider's thoughts and answers to my questions. I am only 16 and I'm a girl.  Are there certain things I should look for in buying a bike?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:54:56 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatGreedier

• View Profile
Re: I'm 15 and a girl
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 06:06:32 PM »
Wow! You’re a cool girl! I am by no means an experienced rider but I can say I am comfortable riding on it, please buy whole safety gear getup. I also suggest getting a bike that isn't too big to start off with; some of the bigger bikes are very heavy and can become a problem when you are on tight turns because you might drop it. I recommend eves’ helmet chest protector and neck protector,  it has saved my life eves helmet is quality gear you can count on and it’s not that expensive
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 06:06:32 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningForever

• View Profile
Re: I'm 15 and a girl
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 06:08:53 PM »
Well, if dirt bikes are your p*ion then who can tell you not to give it a try. You might have a talent for it. However, since you are only 15 you have to get the blessing of your parents and if they say you can’t do it yet then you will just have to wait until you get older because honestly, dirt bikes can be dangerous.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 06:08:53 PM by Guest »

Tags: