Author Topic: pre-approved for a Citibank credit card  (Read 401 times)

Offline SpinningRip

• View Profile
pre-approved for a Citibank credit card
« on: November 27, 2013, 10:52:31 PM »
I’ve recently been pre-approved for a Citibank credit card and I’m considering pursuing my application. So, any good or bad news before I fill out any forms?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:52:31 PM by Guest »

Offline Spinningsb

• View Profile
Re: pre-approved for a Citibank credit card
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 10:52:50 PM »
I don’t think that Citbank’s credit cards are bad, but I bet that they’re not the only card that you can see in the market. Therefore, it’s best to check out your credit card offers and other pre-approved invitations from other credit card providers before you pursue you application.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:52:50 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningChitling

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 10:53:53 PM »
I’ve been using Citibank credit cards for years now, and it seems that there’s nothing wrong with this credit card. You can certainly check out other cards, but Citibank also offers credit card with low interest rates and no annual fees while improving your credit history. So, I’d say, pursue that application of yours and start swiping!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:53:53 PM by Guest »

Offline Spinninger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 10:54:04 PM »
There’s nothing wrong with the Citibank credit card, and you can certainly see that since there are millions all over the world who are using this very credit card. When you receive your pre-approval offer via email or snail mail, you better get the reference number so that you can respond to your pre-approval offer while keeping your key information intact.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:54:04 PM by Guest »

Tags: