Author Topic: Customizable Discover Credit Cards  (Read 334 times)

Offline FunAsh

• View Profile
Customizable Discover Credit Cards
« on: November 27, 2013, 09:43:04 PM »
Are there Discover Cards that have customizable terms and conditions that I can avail of? What are the terms and conditions that I can expect from a Discover Card?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:43:04 PM by Guest »

Offline FunKai

• View Profile
Re: Customizable Discover Credit Cards
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 09:44:06 PM »
I think that the best person to answer that question for you is a Discover bank personnel. You can just contact their hotline and ask about cards that you can customize according to your own terms and conditions. Some card providers are flexible, while others can be stingy about this one, so better ask them about it instead.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:44:06 PM by Guest »

Offline FunLao

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 09:45:02 PM »
I think that you can settle terms with your credit card as long as you have the proper do*entation. For instance, if you want a credit card that has a low interest rate while having a high rewards program, you may have to file proper do*entation such as your payroll, tax forms and other key information that would make your credit card fit your lifestyle.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:45:02 PM by Guest »

Offline FunLuc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 09:45:21 PM »
I think that there is a tool online that you can use for this one. All you need to do is to go to the Discover Card website and click on the Build a Card Link. There, you will find out how you can customize your credit card according to your preferences, with interest rates, annual fees and other credit card details considered.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:45:21 PM by Guest »

Tags: