Author Topic: I'm using it everywhere!  (Read 292 times)

Offline GreatGot

• View Profile
I'm using it everywhere!
« on: November 27, 2013, 09:27:18 PM »
I’m already using text slangs even if I’m not texting. I do it in my conversations in the internet, my write-ups, and the way I write e-mails to my friends. I want to stop it but I don’t know where to start?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:27:18 PM by Guest »

Offline PrimeGreat

• View Profile
Re: I'm using it everywhere!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 09:47:46 PM »
You have to develop a habit of writing and typing the correct way. This can cause you to lose jobs or even friends. You should know how to write well because this is essential in the workplace. Competition in workplace is stiff that even a measly little mistake can cause you huge consequences. Start by consciously writing correctly. It will eventually come naturally.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:47:46 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeUnlimited

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 07:52:41 PM »
It's all in your mind. You have to set your mind into motivating yourself not to do this again whenever you are writing. It's not really appropriate especially if you are using this slang text messages into your writing especially when you are writing an e-mail. Be professional.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 07:52:41 PM by Guest »

Offline SoftballBall

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 07:39:27 PM »
I agree with AwakeUnlimited. You can avoid it if you really want to. You will sometimes slip by using it on some words but you will be able to detect it. If you really want to correct yourself, you can do it if you really are motivated in doing it.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:39:27 PM by Guest »

Tags: