Author Topic: Active WaMu Card  (Read 343 times)

Offline Freex5

• View Profile
Active WaMu Card
« on: November 27, 2013, 07:51:28 PM »
I have this Washington Mutual Card from a couple of years ago, and it’s still an active card. What will happen to my WaMu card then now that it’s being acquired by Chase?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:51:28 PM by Guest »

Offline FunAsh

• View Profile
Re: Active WaMu Card
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 07:52:24 PM »
I think that what you’re getting now is the service by Chase bank while your card has been automatically transferred to their account. When you make your payments, make sure to check out the logo of your payment details and see to it that you are paying under either WaMu or Chase to confirm that your payments are being coursed through well.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:52:24 PM by Guest »

Offline FunKai

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 07:53:19 PM »
I think that what you’re getting now is the service by Chase bank while your card has been automatically transferred to their account. When you make your payments, make sure to check out the logo of your payment details and see to it that you are paying under either WaMu or Chase to confirm that your payments are being coursed through well.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:53:19 PM by Guest »

Offline FunLao

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 07:56:14 PM »
What you need to do now is to check your mail. I’m pretty sure that you have not opened up a certain mail from your credit card provider stating that they have transferred your credit card details onto a new card and that you may ask for a newer Chase credit card in lieu of your current credit card. If you can’t get them, it’s best to ask them directly through a bank visit or through their phone banking line.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:56:14 PM by Guest »

Tags: