Author Topic: Bazingga!  (Read 607 times)

Offline WowGreat

• View Profile
Bazingga!
« on: November 27, 2013, 06:02:48 PM »
I love the show, Big Bang theory because it is so *nny. It is definitely, a feel good type of show. I want to know, where I can download a ringtone where they say “Bazingga”?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:02:48 PM by Guest »

Offline ParisSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Bazingga!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 06:32:03 PM »
Bazinga to you, too! :) I also love The Big Bang Theory, and Sheldon is my favorite among the comic quirks there. I'm not too sure if websites have the specific "Bazinga" clip. Why don't you watch streaming The Big Bang Theory episodes and wait for Sheldon to say "Bazinga"? That way, you can choose the specific mood you prefer when he utters his favorite word. :)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:32:03 PM by Guest »

Offline SportComfy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 10:50:28 PM »
Hi there! Yes I watch that show too. It’s really *nny and awesome! I enjoy watching it even on replays. I think there’s an app for iPhones and Android phones called “Zedge” ringtone maker. You can edit ringtones through this app. Hope I helped you on this one!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:50:28 PM by Guest »

Offline UpperSport

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 12:04:22 AM »
Oh, can you really do that? I have a galaxy fit but I didn’t know such application exists. I’m not a fan of Big Bang Theory but at least now I know I can personalized my ring tones. For your “Bazingga” ring tone, you can search that one up in Google.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 12:04:22 AM by Guest »

Tags: