Author Topic: Feel-good movies  (Read 572 times)

Offline Girl5Rappa

• View Profile
Feel-good movies
« on: November 04, 2013, 08:51:31 PM »
What feel-good movies can I let my nephews and niece watch when they're spending time at my place on weekends? They're in their teens. I want them to enjoy movies without exposing them to films' violence and sex.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:51:31 PM by Guest »

Offline TimidGames

• View Profile
Re: Feel-good movies
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 09:02:57 PM »
“What a Girl Wants” which stars Amanda Bynes, this movie is a remake of the 1958 film. When Daphne, an American girl, learns that her long-lost father is a famous politician, she must choose between material gain and being herself. Your niece can relate to this movie. For your nephew it will be You, Me & Dupree. Hope my suggestions are good.  :D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 09:02:57 PM by Guest »

Offline LightDirty

• View Profile
Re: Feel-good movies
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 09:22:22 PM »
I love the latest Disney Princess movies and I'm already in my mid-20s. I suggest you let them watch The Princess and The Frog and Tangled. I loved The Princess and The Frog because it's the kind of story that gives hope to people. It encourages you to dream big dreams and pursue them. Tangled, on the other hand, is a breath of fresh air when it comes to Disney Princesses. Rapunzel wasn't just any other damsel in distress. She knows how to protect herself and knows what she wants and how to get it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 09:22:22 PM by Guest »

Tags: